1. Do not eat.
2. Do not use with children under 4 years old.
3. Do not use instead of regular lotion. It should be sprayed when you want to use it to protect against mosquitoes. Be careful not to let children play applying it.
4. Try applying a small amount on the inner joint of your arm before using it. If there is no allergic reaction or irritation, then it can be applied elsewhere.
5. Use only when necessary. Do not use on a constant basis or in large quantities.
6. Do not apply to sensitive tissues, such as near your eyes, lips, eyelids, armpits, or wounds.
7. Wash your hands after use, before touching food.
8. Do not discard empty containers in to the rivers, ditches, canals, or public water supplies. Dispose of them appropriately and do not burn. Will be hazardous.