1. Do not ingest.
2. Do not use in children under 4 years old.
3. Do not apply to the soft tissue area.
4. If irritation occurs, stop using immediately. or consult a doctor.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS:
CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on children under the age of three.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL HAZARDS:
Keep treated surfaces away from fire or flame until dry.